Our agency welcomes in kind donations to help provide needed items for the people we are serving. Items can be dropped off directly at either of our shelters or items can be dropped off at our main office:
Family Services Incorporated
2022 Broad Avenue
Altoona, PA 16601
Monday– Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm;
Please Click here for a monthly donation calendar of needs.
Feel free to call ahead to confirm acceptance of your items. Due to the generosity of the community, at times we have excess amounts of some items and may not be able to accept clothing, furniture and other possible items due to lack of storage space.
Current Crisis Need:
• Gift cards for grocery stores and/or Walmart and Target where Victim Services staff can purchase food items and or other needed items for people staying in emergency shelter situations.
• briefcase-type bags with removable padlocks for confidentiality purposes
• 1 filing cabinet with drawers that locks
• R.K. Agarwal MD & Family Teen Center & Shelter needs: Mac and cheese, bottled water, drink mixes, Domino’s cards, Walmart cards, Martins cards, paper plates, and paper towels
• Center for Child Justice- cases of bottled water
If you would like to make a monetary donation please click here to be taken to our secure donations page.