Providing Services to Blair County PA
For the 2018-2019 year, Family Services provided services to 4,601 individuals and families in Blair County, Pennsylvania. FSI provides its expertise and support in the following areas:
- Offering shelter services and specialized housing.
- Targeting prevention of abuse and victimization.
- Empowering those dealing with the results from abuse and victimization.
- Assisting victims of trauma from events or relationships in their lives.
- Through self-determination and the use of guiding principles, Family Services Incorporated provides personalized support to individuals with intellectual disabilities.
Meeting the Needs of Our Community
Since its beginning, this private community benefit organization has adapted its services and programs to address the unmet needs of our community. With your help, Family Services will continue those efforts for the next 90 years.