Our Guiding Principles:
- Stability: changes to a person’s life are made only with their permission and input
- Health and Safety: People have the right to be healthy and safe in all areas of their lives. Health, safety, and risk are balanced according to the person’s wants and needs.
- Connected: A person has the right to be a full member of their community.
- Communication: People have the right to be listened to and understood, and their input is valued.
- Individuality: People have the right to be respected and valued for who they are and what they want to be.
- Relationships: All people have the right to decide who is in their life; friends, family, partners, neighbors, pets and others in the community.
- Success: A person has the right to be the best that they can be in the goals that they decide.