Save the Date!!Click Here to Register and Buy Tickets
- Adults- $15
- Students- $12
Available online or at our Broad Ave. office.
Advanced Ticket Sale Only
The LUNAFEST Story
Connecting Women Through Film
Established in 2000 by LUNA, the makers of the Whole Nutrition Bar for Women, LUNAFEST connects women, their stories and their causes through film. This traveling film festival spotlights the work of a diverse array of talented women filmmakers with intelligent, funny and thought-provoking themes.
Equally important, LUNAFEST can be used as a “fundraiser-in-a-box”, helping hosts raise money for nonprofits in their own communities, as well as for our main beneficiary, the Breast Cancer Fund. 100 percent of all net proceeds are donated to charity. Since its inception, LUNAFEST has grown from a single annual event to a coast-to-coast force with more than 175 North American screenings each season. To date, 127 filmmakers have been featured, nearly $2.9 million dollars have been raised and thousands of attendees have come away moved, entertained and inspired.
LUNAFEST’s main beneficiary, the Breast Cancer Fund, is dedicated to eliminating the environmental causes of breast cancer. Through education, policy initiatives and other innovative campaigns, the Breast Cancer Fund mobilizes the public to help stop this devastating epidemic affecting 1 in 8 women.
LUNAFEST by the Numbers
- $2,100,000 raised for local causes
- $860,000 raised for the Breast Cancer Fund
- 25,000 expected to attend LUNAFEST’s 2015-2016 season
- 950 films submitted to LUNAFEST each year
- $2,500 awarded to each filmmaker selected to participate in LUNAFEST
- 1274 women’s nonprofit organizations have benefited from LUNAFEST
- 15% of every dollar raised goes to the Breast Cancer Fund
- 85% of every dollar raised goes directly to the host’s local charity of choice
– See more at: www.lunafest.org
We would like to thank our 2016 LUNAFEST sponsors for their generosity and continued support.Click Here to Visit Our Sponsors