Family Services Incorporated is seeking a Program Coordinator for their Victim Services Program. The Program Coordinator will assist the Director of Victim Services in activities related to promoting an integrated community effort to advance the services for domestic abuse, sexual assault, other violent crime.
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university in Social Work, Women’s Studies, Social Justice, Communications or other related fields and have at least one (1) year experience writing grants, working with a non-profit agency, and/or working on social justice issues.
Additionally, the qualified candidate must:
· Be familiar with grant writing
· Be highly motivated
· Very well organized and adhere to deadlines
· Be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Job duties include (but are not limited to):
· Seek out and Screen through potential grants and other funding sources for the program
· Write and maintain grants and be responsible for all grant reporting requirements
· Work with Program Director to implement programming and goals
· Coordination of Lethality Assessment Program across the county
Starting wage, $15.00 per hour, 40 hours per week. Benefits include: health insurance, vacation, sick leave, holidays, 401(k), Life/LTD/AD&D.
Please send Resume, Cover Letter, and writing sample to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Family Services, 2022 Broad Avenue, Altoona, PA 16601. EOE
You may also apply online Here.